John Gaquin

Default OT Stress Test

"Bryan" wrote in message news:jx5Ff.17706
..

You know, RCE's statement and John's response bring up the subject of more
life at any price. I'm not sure that each of us must avail themselves of
every medical procedure and medication available in order to get more days
checked off on the calendar. For some, every extra day, ...
etc...etc...etc

Please, spare the psycho-prattle. It reduces to nothing more than simple
preventive maintenance. Neither you, nor I, nor they would run a boat
unmonitored and unchecked to catastrophic failure, and it is pure lunacy to
try to justify doing exactly that to yourself.