RCE

Default Ping: Don White and RCE

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"RCE" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

So it is all in the digital receiver they lease to you?

Yes.

Is it legal to buy these things and avoid the rental charge?

No.

RCE

Check that last question............can one purchase and install a Comcast
digital receiver on the other TV's and receive digital quality pictures
on the.......thus avoiding extra receiver rental charges?

To my knowledge, no. Legally you must rent additional boxes for each TV. I
think they are around 4 or 5 bucks a month. I know with Sat TV you can buy
your own receiver, but you still have to pay for the additional service.
Someone may correct me if I am wrong.

RCE