JimH

Default OT Stress Test

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 15:00:58 -0500, JohnH wrote:

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:12:29 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 17:30:55 GMT, "Bryan"
wrote:

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"RCE" wrote in message news:5KqdnUuhe8HnEH7eRVn-

I am also very protective of my prostate gland. Believer in the
theory
of "leave well enough alone!"

write that down somewhere so they can engrave it on your headstone.

You know, RCE's statement and John's response bring up the subject of
more
life at any price. I'm not sure that each of us must avail themselves
of
every medical procedure and medication available in order to get more
days
checked off on the calendar. For some, every extra day, by whatever
means,
is the desired end. For others, maybe every good day, with limited
medical
intervention, until the end is the desire. I think, though, that
everyone
should be informed as to their options and the consequences of opting in
or
out. The rest seems to be a matter of personal choice. So, I guess I'm
pro
choice when it comes to this end of life issue. Me, I suffer the
prostate
exam and the colonoscopy when my doc offers. I'll use the information
gleaned from those exams to decide my next steps. One more good day on
the
water is one more good day on the water!

ive been poked and prodded more in the last ten yeras and there are
somethings i just aint gonna do.

Are you saying you won't have a colonoscopy or a prostate exam, or both?

aint gonna do no colonoscopy - uh uh - no way.

I bet you are afraid of spiders and mice also.

Pansie. :-)