posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

Default Marine technology questions- Let us help?

"Pilothouse Marine" wrote in
oups.com:

I hope that you all don't mind a little link in my signature, if so
then I will remove it.

The link is fine. The selling isn't. If the spamming weren't frowned
upon, these newsgroups would soon look like your average boat magazine, 80%
spam for every jackleg selling plumbing parts. See the point?

I was never intended as some have tried to use it, as a free advertising
medium. That's what webpages have become, negating most of their
usefulness. Every screen in America doesn't HAVE to be a billboard. God I
hate our TV like it is. I don't have one.