MMC

Default Interesting factoid about Group 31 batteries

Good one Larry.
Know what you mean. Think I could paste a pretty logo on my orange Helly
Hanson rain gear and fit in at the club house?
MMC

"Larry" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote in
:

Sam's Club, usually about $55 each here in FL where there are a lot of
golf carts. It's about the cheapest way to get to 440 amp-hours that
I know of.

OH, the shame of it all....If they find out at the yacht club you're usin'
Wally World batteries...oh, I shudder at the ugly image my mind just
flashed me....(c;

Make sure they're in a hidden battery box! Download the Surette logo from
some website and print out a little picture of it. Stick it on the side

of
the battery box out where yachties can see it. You'll be the envy of the
whole dock!

Geez, we'll have to change them out in the middle of the night over at the
gas dock so noone see use......how awful....(c;