Bob

Default Absolute must read!

Hi There Dave;

I agree Enron is not an argument. I think it would be most accurately
called an example. Maybe even an analogy if I changed my wording a bit.
But please do not use the rhetorical trappings of Aristotelian logic
and syogistic reasoning to impress me or "defeat me with half your
brain tied behind your back" or was that "...on loan from
God...?" I am sure you, above all, should recognize the author of
that quote.

But hey, the purpose of your post was to criticize me and for you to
sound intelligent. I really like the way you knitted several words
together that "smart people" use. For example, "... total
disconnect.... Proposition... advancing.... Incantation of the
mantra... argument...." Keep practicing. You'll get better with
time.

But back to the problem. As I said before, I do not believe keeping
people ignorant to make a buck is okay. I for one hope Pascoe keeps
ranting and that this discussion board gives folks like the earlier
posts a place to call BS on the corporate boating world. And yes, a
place for you to practice sounding intelligent.
Bob