posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bruce in Alaska

Default Marine technology questions- Let us help?

In article .com,
"Pilothouse Marine" wrote:

Greetings folks.

My name is Zachary Brown, and I am with Pilothouse Marine- a supplier
of affordable high-end marine electroncs. I am a new reader to your
group, and I would like to offer my services as both a supplier of
marine electronics, and a source to answer your questions that you may
have.

I will do my best to answer your questions and to become a productive
member of this group.

In the mean time, don't be afraid to visit our site at
www.pilothousemarine.com.

We are running a special on the Garmin Nuvi 350, for just $688.26.

Happy sailing.

-Zachary Brown
Pilothouse Marine | www.pilothousemarine.com

I, for one would like to hear about your expertiese in Marine Electronics
so as to make a judgement on the reliability of any advice you might
profer to any questions. There are folks here with "Exceeding" amounts
of Offical Wallpaper, and years of actuall Marine Electronics Design,
Installation, and Operational Experience. There have also been a double
handfull of "Johnny Come Lately" SalesDroid types, that have come and
GONE, due to their lack of technical understanding.

So Tell us about yourself.....

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @