MMC

Default Absolute must read!

I had a 1963 35' Chris Craft Sailyacht end up on the rocks (causeway) after
being dismasted and having the cabintop ripped off in hurricane "Floyd". The
boat had spent hours on battering against the rocks during the storm and
came away with dings and gouges, but the hull was still sound and the only
water inside was rain water.
A cored hull is stronger? I don't believe in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy
either.

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi:

Pasco: Love him or hate him? Just another opinion to consider.

Personnaly I am sitting in a 27 year old boat. It has 1 1/2" of hand
layed glass at the turn of the bilge. Its 39 LOA. That 1 1/2" came in
real handy when a Tidewater tug bounced off me two years ago. Still
have the green pant on the hull as a reminder.
The Captain was reall appolgetic. Invited me over for a tour and even
gave me a free soda. Pretty good deal. Nice guy too. Although, he
seemed a bit woried about somthing. Go figure.
Bob