Bob

Default Absolute must read!

Ya I know, whats wrong with making a profit and a good living?

Nothing. Enron had no problems with that.
I know.... the free market will supply a need if there is a
market/demand.

I guess I am gullible enough to still believe that screwing everyone
insight is not okay. So I suppose that you are the type who wants to
keep big government off my back and out of my pocket. You know.......
lets have unlimited speed limits and if some liquored up teenager slams
into my car going 104 mph I guess its my fault for being there. I guess
I just don't like corporations telling me I got one choice.... take
it or leave it. Or even more slick, teaching a generation of boaters
that 1/8" of chopped glass is an approved industry standard on a 41
foot boat.

That is why i think this discussion board is so essential. You're not
going to read comments found here in Sailing magazine or a Moorings
brochures or a Keel Boat Certification curriculum.

Still Bobing