Bryan

Default OT Stress Test

"Don White" wrote in message
Bryan wrote:
"RCE" wrote in message
news
"Eddie" wrote in message

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:05:59 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

Could it be much worse than getting your prostate gland checked the
old
fashioned way?

I am also very protective of my prostate gland. Believer in the theory
of
"leave well enough alone!"

RCE

A couple of years ago, my doctor said, "it's time" I said, "please,
no, I think I'd rather have a male doctor."
Here's the story. My doctor is young and cute. I chose her only
because our family doctor of over 18 years was retiring. Additionally
I chose her because she had gone to my school. Well, her looks helped
too!
So she looks at me and says "look at my little fingers (holding up her
hand with her fingers spread out) now, would you want a male doctor
whose fingers are twice my size?"
I let her do it.
Eddie

I'd be in deep trouble. I am too young for that.

RCE

It's a tough call between a male doctor and a female doctor. Bottom line
(no pun intended, this time), try different doctors until you find the
one that makes sense for you. I've been in a teaching hospital for 25
years; It doesn't matter, male or female, as long as they are a good
doctor and you're comfortable with them. Oh yeah, and that goes for
ethnic or national background as well. Just as long as it's not that
socialized medicine. --- Just kidding; just wondering if the Canadians
are listening.

We're listening... where did you say you live?

I didn't and I'm not going to. You just made me think about something: my
son's best friend's mom is Canadian!