Bryan

Default OT Stress Test

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 19:06:42 GMT, "Bryan"
wrote:

Oh yeah, and that goes for ethnic or national
background as well.

I appreciate what you're saying but it's kind of funny in a way.

There used to be a lot of half joking statements at one time like
"never go to anyone but a jewish doctor" or "never go to a doctor
younger than you are".

I could go without care for a long time following that advice these
days.

LOL! I know what you're talking about. It's gotten to the point where the
new residents, each year, are old enough (young enough) to be my first born.
Sheesh! Talk about the effects of saying yes sir to some young punk when
we're in front of patients. ; )