Harry Krause

Default OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?

Calif Bill wrote:
If you are going to clip, at least leave the attributes to the correct
person. Harry is full of crap, but my reply was not to him. I was replying
to the one who said I was full of ****.

Your funniest response ever, Bill. We know you're not full; if you were,
there wouldn't be any room for the toilet tissue.

My school had great standards for
Engineering students. Now the liberal arts side was a lot of flaky.
Protest the president of the School, Dr. Hyakawa for requiring proper speech
and manners.

That's right...proper speech and manners should never be part of an
education...you're spot on, Bill. After all, if the POTUS can't speak,
why should you, eh?

And you've grossly misspelled the good Doctor's name, BTW.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.