Don White

Default My Stupor Bowl plans...

Harry Krause wrote:
JimH wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I plan to listen to Aretha Franklin and Aaron Neville sing the
national anthem. I plan to watch some of the Stupor Bowl commercials.
I might watch the Stones' half-time show. I have to figure out how to
program my TV to skip the boring, football part. {}

My wife is wondering if Mick will have a costume malfunction.

We plan to watch it, hoping for a Seattle win. Based on Tom's record
here on football playoff game predictions, I am glad he is calling for
a Steeler's win.........put your money on Seattle. ;-)

I'm just not a fan of pro football. But I did go to the first Super Bowl
game as a "crowd color reporter" for the KC Star. That meant I walked
through the stands looking for fans from KC and asked them silly
questions about the game, why they were there, and how much fun they
were having.

I was hoping to have my new HDTV delivered by now so I could try it out
on the game. My salesman will be in at 1330 AST so I'll call back then.
(stupid things have to be shipped from Toronto)
If it's not coming by noon tomorrow, I have to re-schedule my cable
provider's appointment to upgrade my service.
Supposed to be mild and rainy this weekend...would have been a good time
to test drive the Sony 30 Widescreen CRT HDTV.