Bryan

Default Finally, a solution for bad manners on the water

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
I wonder if this would be effective for dealing with ******s who like to
throw a 5 foot wake all over groups of anchored boats.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/02/lab....ap/index.html

The news blurb on TV said it can "shred a car or plane up to a mile away."
Here's hoping that soldier never goes postal.

I throw wakes on (more like contribute to stirring up the water) anchored
boats all summer long. The boats are anchored on the edges of a
ski/wakeboard/tubing zone. I sort of feel bad about it. On the other hand,
these boats can move 50 yards away to the no wake zones; quiet coves with
still water. Except, the boats are anchor buddied at campsites that are on
the shoreline of the ski zone. I made sure that my campsite reservations
next summer are for a space in the no wake zone.