RCE

Default OT Stress Test

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:05:42 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
I had a stress test this morning....lasted 14 minutes on the treadmill
and my heart was assessed to be in great condition. If you ever had
one
of these tests you will know that lasting more than 10 minutes is
doing
pretty good.

I walk 30-35 minutes on the treadmill or outside at least 5 days/week
at
a fairly brisk rate (3.9 mph) and the doctor attributed the health of
my
heart in part to that activity.

Next Friday is a colonoscopy..........oh how I am looking forward to
that. ;-(

What a temptation to say something...

During my last, very rare visits to a doctor several years ago he
scheduled
me for one of those. I still haven't shown up for it.

lol!!

me either.....

Boy, I guess both of you *showed* them. ;-)

Not a fun thing to do, especially if you have a hairy chest. But better
to know the condition of your heart before it's too late.

Huh? It's not my hairy chest nor the condition of my heart that concerns
me.

RCE