thunder

Default And it really flies when paddled

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 12:56:42 +0000, Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

if i were the past life type, i suspect that i would have been a famous
pirate or even a nelson type admiral. or even earlier, a ships wright or
even a trirene captain.

Something that has amused me, people who believe in past lives were always
someone famous. How come no one was a galley slave? ;-)

the real reason is that my minor in college was history and in particular
naval history. over the years, ive built models of battles and just have
an interest in this stuff.

It was an interesting time. Although, unfortunately, it's been awhile
since I've studied any of it. Naval history? The Mediterranean was chock
full of sea battles. For such a small area, they sure were a feisty lot.