posted to rec.boats.electronics
Meindert Sprang

Default Marine technology questions- Let us help?

"Pilothouse Marine" wrote in message
oups.com...
A few things:
1- We know about the multiple windows that pop up. We are working with
our programmer now to get it fixed...What a fun task that is.

Mmm... Fun task? Maybe you should swap programmers. In fact, it takes a
special action to open a new window when clicking a link. Without that
special action, the new page is displayed in the same window, as it should
be.

2- We will be more than willing to provide a physical address upon
request. We are in the middle of a few big moves so the address would
need to be changed very soon in the status quo.

Well, nothing is changed as easy as an address on a web page....
Business rule #1: ALWAYS provide a physical address. It makes you exist in
the mind of a customer.

Meindert