posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

Default Marine technology questions- Let us help?

"Pilothouse Marine" wrote in
oups.com:

We are running a special on the Garmin Nuvi 350, for just $688.26.

Oh, oh....A SPAMMER!

Zach, this is NOT an ad medium for your company. We don't care about your
specials, or your sales. NO SELLING HERE.

Read your internet ISP's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). It forbids the
posting of spam, such as this wonderful offer above.

Pilothouse Marine isn't going to sell anything here. You're quite welcome
to join the conversations, get the hell beat out of you like the rest of us
while trying to help, not sell, to some boater brave enough to ask a
question and expose himself to usenet abuse....(c;