Larry

Default Absolute must read!

Wayne.B wrote in
:

Pascoe may be opinionated and outspoken but he is also a well
respected marine professional with a great deal of experience.

I particularly respect him for his statement that they put a layer of
roving on the INSIDE to try to fool the surveyors into thinking it's real
fiberglass, then just coat the outside with gelcoat over the chopper gun
crapware the hull is made of.

I'm amazed the moguls haven't had him killed....He's gotta be costing them
big money.

I met a black worker in a little diner I like to breakfast in, here in
Charleston where many boats are made. He ran the chopper gun for several
of them over the years, gotta be the worst job in the plant. I asked him
how long the fibers were that came out of the chopper gun spraying into the
mold. He said 1/4 to 1/2" long. How in hell does that make a hull strong?

Yecch....goosebumps thinking about banging it into a bouy at 20. Someone
at CG has gotta be takin' a bribe to let this crap float in the waterways.