posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa
Wayne.B

Default LED Anchor Light

On 2 Feb 2006 17:49:11 -0800, wrote:

After trying to build my own LED anchor light, and finding the
so-called superbright LEDs I bought were too dim, I decided to just buy
a commercial one in spite of the high cost. So, I bought the Orca
Green Marine light (yeah, expensive) with solar cell to turn it off in
day. I plan to hook it up to my batteries via a long wire and pull it
up into the foretriangle. I'll ley y'all know how it works.

What are you going to do with all of those left over resistors?

:-)