posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.boats,rec.boats.paddle,sci.military.naval
William Black

Default And it really flies when paddled

"Jeff" wrote in message

"
OK - here's a quiz question for you......

Which Leander Class Frigate was NOT named after a Classical Greek hero

?? - the exception to the rule....

Cleopatra.... I guess they ran out of popular Greek heroes

Cleopatra was a Greek.

She was the last of the Helenistic dynasty known as the Ptolemaics and was
descended from Alexander's general called, obviously enough Ptolemy..

She just happened to rule Egypt

--
William Black

Time for tea.