Marshall Banana

Default Connecting Vent hoses

Also Sprach Lloyd Sumpter :
Hi,
Sorry for the boating-related post...

I need to extend my 4" vent hoses. Steveston Marine didn't have any
kind of "connector" which would do the job (I'm assuming a short length of
pipe that would go inside the hose). Is there such a thing? Could I just
use a bit of PVC pipe? Or can I just duct-tape them together (they're
lying on the inside of the hull - no stress)? Using duct tape to tape
ducts: what a concept!

If you're talking about vent hose with a spiral wound metal support wire,
sections can be "screwed" together just fine.

Dan

--
I think every good Christian ought to kick Falwell right in the ass.

-- Senator Barry Goldwater, commenting on Jerry
Falwell's suggestion that all good Christians
should be against Sandra Day O'Connor's nomination
to the Supreme Court