posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.boats,rec.boats.paddle,sci.military.naval

Default And it really flies when paddled

Oh : Kayaking forum!!!.
There is the kayaking link.
McGruer and Company thet built the Gay Fencer and Gay Forrester, as
well as working on the Dark Horseman were also building fine folding
kayaks for the Special Boat Service.
I don't know how they faired in their environment of crashing waves,
rocks , fast motor boats, bullets, bomds flairs, mines and all forms of
nasties from the non kayaking axis class that hated people picking at
their war ships
Next time we will buy Prijon; just to conform with the locals.
As our boats were black, they were not likely recreational.