posted to alt.sailing.boats.crew
Gene Palmiter

Default Yacht Delivery Website Feedback

Hate it....would not bother to read it. You assumed that everyone had set
their screen resolution the same as yours? For me, with a large monitor (I
do graphics) set at 1600 x1200 all I get is a little box in the center with
type too small to read. I are fighting the anarchy that is the web. Let the
browser resize if it needs to....let go of your control issues.

--
Thanks,
Gene Palmiter

"Davémon" wrote in message
. ..
Hi, I'm a web designer and I'd like your feedback (is it easy to use, do
you like the look/feel? etc.) on the website:

http://www.reliance-yachts.com yacht delivery, crewing and yacht
management are their main areas, so I hope that alt.sailing.boats.crew are
the kind of people the site is targeted at.

Thanks.

--

Davémon