Bill Cole

Default OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?

It sounds like the problem was that your alma mater had very low standards,
if their engineer students were so poorly educated.

Based upon your personal attacks on people, it appears that might be the
source of your insecurity. You never felt that you were good enough, and
the only way you can feel better is to put down other people.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

And you would be the one full of ****. You can be an engineer in most
states without registration. As a communications engineer, there is no
registration required in most states. Just can not call yourself
"Registered Engineer" "Professional Engineer" "Consulting Engineer".
"Software Engineer" is OK, "Electronics Engineer" is OK, etc. Seeing
asskissers response to burning no oil in normal operation, I would not

use
him or his employer in any capacity for any civil engineering needs.

Odd
that my Diploma says "Bachelors of Science in Engineering". Never been

in
an engineering job in the computer world that required I get the PE.
Bill

Way back when, at my alma mater, the guys in the various engineering
schools used to say about themselves:

"Before I got to this college, I couldn't spell engineer.
Now I are one."

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.