RCE

Default Trigger happy US troops

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Perhaps you should paint the logo of one of the big oil companies on your
vehicles, so that our troops are reminded for whose profits they are
fighting.

Probably better off not using the Exxon logo, though...those big X's might
give some of our boys ideas.

This is absolutely sick.

The reality is ... these guys are driving through areas prone for attacks.
Their comrades in arms are being blown up every other day. They are briefed
every day as to "suspicious activity" and how to respond. If I were in
their shoes, and somebody even looked cross-eyed at me I'd blow their head
off.

Gimme a break, Harry. These guys are not involved in politics.

RCE