Reggie Smithers

Default Trigger happy US troops

Harry Krause wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Don White wrote:
Here we go again.
Appears a Canadian diplomat vehicle was following behind a US convoy
when a gunner decided to shoot'em up.
US Army story is hand signals to slow were given and warning shots
fired before the blasted the vehicle.
Canadian story is that the car was following as it had done hundreds
of times before when a trigger happy soldier put three rounds into
the car...(one through the windshield missing a passenger by an inch)
without any warning.
Who you gonna believe?

Don,
I believe it is the great U.S. of A trying to keep Canada in it's place.

Anyway, who will ever miss a Canadian or two.

Is that your idea of a joke, Reggie?

Harry,
Yes. Since I don't believe a US soldier would deliberately shot a
Canadian, I was being very sarcastic.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.