Roger Long

Default Freak waves

Yes, they broke the rule and then got hit by the wave the rule was
intended to protect them from. Sort of like pushing someone out of an
airplane and then claiming it was the ground that killed them.

--

Roger Long

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Roger:

I think you are right.......... maybe too much spare time on my
hands
and too much coffee this week. Thus the rant.
But my gut feeling is that too many people still blame sea
conditions
when they should accept responisbity for killing pasangers. I think
the
two charterboat operators i described ealier are examples of peole
who
broke all the ruls, did not listen to the USCG and then blamed a
wave.

Gotta go,
Bob.