posted to rec.boats.building
Maynard G. Krebbs

Default Water Tank Replacement

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:16:46 -0800, RW Salnick
wrote:

Before you say you cannot buy a ready-made tank, take a look at what
Ronco has to offer...

http://www.ronco-plastics.com/

bob

nobody wrote:
Well, I posted a query about acquiring a stainless water tank for my
Morgan OI 41. The responders dissuaded me. The price is simply
prohibitive. Any one have suggestions for water tankage. I can not
buy a ready-made tank as it is a really odd shape which fits against
the hull, upright, on the port side of the boat. Any suggestions
appreciated.

Besides ronco there is also a company that will mold a tank for you
any size and shape you want it and it's pretty reasonable.
Unfortunately I can't find their URL at present. Sorry. Maybe Peggy
Hall of someone else will be able to find it. Google is your friend.
Mark E. Williams