posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default We'll meet at Last!!!!

Ok Bill I'll set you straight.
Ol Thom is real, ypu wanna know anything about sails ask Thom.
Scotty is real so is Ganz, Seahag, Mooron, DSK, Tadpole, OZ, Matt
Collie, Otmb, Bart, Notpony, Lady Sailor, Both Mikes are real, one a
Merchant marine, the other cruising the sea of Cortez, scout, Jolly
rogers, Martin are real.

Rob is real, but not a Capt. He's an pompous annoying NYer that is kept
by Suzy his wife. He will also post as Commodore Joe RedCloud because
he envies me, my boat, nautical skills and life at sea, and is to much
of a coward to speak as himself. Now he is postings as Mys Terry, thats
my wife that is 50 times better looking than his wife and a real 100
Ton Capt. It's all about envy. He also posted here awhile as BB for Bob
Brody, until he made several death wishes to fellow members and became
despised by all. All Rob knows about sailing can be found in any
Circuit city catalog.

Crantz is real sorta.
Katy is a sock puppet.
Suzy is real and Robs wife
Capt. Neal is real but to busy sailing the Gulf Coast now to post
often, he has a web-site you might be able to learn from.

Any other questions?

Joe
MSV RedCloud
http://image54.webshots.com/154/8/67...3TDAGLs_ph.jpg