BeeRich

Default Largest Singlehanded Sailboat Is What?

I follow the Vendee Globe, and that's a bit different. They are
designed with the race in mind, knowing there's one person in the boat.
I won't have that luxury. I also don't want to circumnavigate
completely in 110 days. Extreme is quite the description, but exact.

I'm also following the VOR, but they take too long between legs. I'd
like to be in Australia right now.

So, a 45 / 50 foot sailboat could very well do the job. That's what
I'm looking for. I'll just have to ask if it's designed to be fully
controlled singlehandedly.

Cheers