thunder

Default Affording Fuel

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:34:47 -0500, DSK wrote:

Look at the next part of the equation... who hands out lots & lots of
money to politicians? Mom-n-Pop stores? No. Businessmen who can profitably
make goods & services without gov't intervention or plum cost-plus
contracts? No again.

I've said it before, but I think the incestuous relationship between
corporate welfare, in it's various guises, and campaign finance is the
biggest threat we have to this democracy. This Abramoff mess is just one
example. You have to wonder who the politicos are working for.