Doug Kanter

Default Affording Fuel

"jps" wrote in message

Sure we can, if we listen to you faggot-assed treehuggers, stick daisies
in our exhaust pipes and convert everything to windpower (except around
Hyannisport, of course.

You think JimH is a faggot-assed treehugger?

Whew, you just blew any claim to February 29th cerebral function, as I'm
sure several of us had already suspected.

jps

Freddy's new here. He has a short attention span, so he can't stick around a
conversation long enough to make any sense. Ignore him. He'll be gone in 24
hours, and then waiting for another golden opportunity to say something
weird.