RCE

Default Affording Fuel

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Well, no. He pockets his $50 million and saunters off stage
left, whistling a happy tune. And his platinum parachute is
paid for by the employees & common stockholders. It's the
new corporate kleptocracy...

I love it.

We're not experiencing fascism, we're the subjects of a kleptocracy.

I can't decide whether to laugh or cry.

jps

You know what? None of this matters. For every proven crook running a
company, I'll find you an honest, hard working example. It all depends on
one's personnel perspective of the world and business. If you tend to be of
the cynical bent, you are going to find conspiracy and deceit behind every
door. If you're a glass half full type your going to gravitate towards the
belief that the system can work, despite Herculean problems.
I've always been more of the latter. Obviously others here are not. Makes
the world go 'round. In my life there have been more people telling me I
couldn't do something than those who encouraged me to try. I rarely
listened to the first group.

RCE