posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default We'll meet at Last!!!!

I used to live near the stockyards in the 70's.

Did you ever dine at the stock yard in?

Did you ever eat at Ted Bell's steak house? He invented the tin foil covered
baked potato.

Amen!

"Scotty" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com...
...than for Scotty to drive that 18 wheeler around in NYC.

Many years ago I use to deliver produce to Hunts Point there in
NYC... which I had picked up on the West Coast.

Awkk! I used to run meat from Chicago to there in the 70s. What
a freaking hole!

I wouldn't even consider driving around that town... even in
a bobtail mode... and couldn't wait to get the heck out of

that
general area. I'm certain it's only worse now...

Manhattan isn't near as bad as Bronx / Brklyn area.

Accordingly... it would have been more appropriate for Rob
to make the transit.

Yes, common sense would dictate that, but then, look who we're
talking about.

Scotty