jps

Default Affording Fuel

In article ,
says...
jps wrote:

I just drooled on a concourse 1961 MGA 1600 Mk II over the weekend.
Restored lovingly to the metal. I'd almost give up boating...

jps

Uh, no. I owned an MGA. Beautiful little car. Really. But an absolute,
complete nightmare. Bad electricals (worse than early Italian), damned
batteries buried under the seats, susceptible to rust-rot, delicate...

Mine was white with red leather and wire wheels.

A much stronger car of the 1960s...a TR4A-IRS. I had one of those, too.
Great car. Not nearly as pretty as the MGA, but...it ran and ran and ran.

A tr4 is a tr4, not an mga.

You just didn't know how to take care of it Harry. You have to be
fanatical and have a love for the species.

I also lust after healey 3000s and morgans.

jps