jps

Default Affording Fuel

In article ,
says...
jps wrote in
:

In article ,

says...

Profit MARGIN. Jesus Christ, can't anybody ****ing READ anymore?

Here's an illustration for all you retards, even though I'm sure most
of you STILL won't get it:

Twinkies aren't gas. There's very little margin at retail.

So you admit the attacks on Wal-Mart are unjustifiable? Thanks again.

Thanks for nothing. Walmart is in a race to the bottom, taking
advantage of cheap labor. At some point the balance starts to tip and
the traditional Walmart customer and employee can't afford to shop there
cause wages in China are going up.

You short-sighted idiots never cease to amaze me. Walmart's comeuppance
is already in motion.

The
profits are clearly going to the Exxon and Chevron, not the retailer.

Exxon receives less profit from the sale of a gallon of gas than
government gets in taxes.

And your point is? Does that somehow mitigate the FACT that Chevron and
Exxon are enjoying their largest profits in the history of their
companies?

You deaf, blind or both?

Exxon receives less profit from the sale of a gallon of gas than Knight-
Ridder receives from the sale of a Sunday paper. And while 100% of the
gas you buy is functional, half the "news"paper is advertisements for
which Knight-Ridder received additional revenue.

Boy, your rationalizations come directly from Willie Wonka's chocolate
factory.

More to the point, I think they're emerging from your chocolate factory.

jps