Wayne.B

Default Affording Fuel

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 01:34:02 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

My truck has over 100k and the town car is approaching 100k - that
little escort i bought to keep the gas milage down is over 100k - 115k
in fact.

100k is nothing nowadays.

That's true if you buy the right vehicle. My youngest son is now
driving the Camry that I bought new in 1992. It is at almost 200K
miles and still going strong in NYC traffic and roads. My wife's
Honda Accord is over 100K miles and still runs like new.

On the other hand our 1991 Dodge Caravan had trim falling off of it by
50,000 miles, 3 transmissions, all new brakes and a radiator by
70,000. It was getting too unreliable to keep, and it will be a long
time before we buy another Chrysler product. I'd rather spend my
money on boats. (on topic)