Dan Krueger

Default Affording Fuel

Fred Dehl wrote:

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in
:

"Fred Dehl" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in
:

"Fred Dehl" wrote in message

jps wrote in
om:

I've had one hell of a time justifying the expense of fuel and,
consequently, over the last year our boat has been out very little.

Now I come to find that Exxon, Chevron and Halliburton have made
more money this past year than at any time in history and our rate
of savings hasn't been this low since 1933.

Exxon's profit margin (net income divided by revenue) is 8.4%:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=XOM&annual

Knight-Ridder's profit margin is 10.8%:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=KRI&annual

Where is your rant against The Obscene Profits Of Big Media?

A 10.8% profit is obscene?

How about 27% for Exxon Mobil (this following a 75% increase in 2005
3rd quarter) and 51% for ConocoPhillips?

Illiterate asshole,

See ya..............PLONK

Yep, crawl back up your mother's scabaceous infected ****. You can stay
warm there without having to buy fuel from Exxon.

This gut is off the chart. I can't remember the last time I sent an
abuse complaint to an ISP...

Dan