jps

Default Affording Fuel

In article ,
says...
" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in
:

"Fred Dehl" wrote in message
" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in
:

You cannot deny them a profit, but it is obvious the oil company's
are fleecing us.

Knight-Ridder has a higher profit margin than Exxon-Mobil. Is "Big
Media" fleecing us too? And if so, where are your protestations
against them?

Big Media is not a commodity that drives our production and economy.
I could give a rats ass what their profits are. The entire US can
live without newspapers as they can get their news from the net, TV or
radio. The US cannot live without oil and gasoline.

Sure we can, if we listen to you faggot-assed treehuggers, stick daisies
in our exhaust pipes and convert everything to windpower (except around
Hyannisport, of course.

You think JimH is a faggot-assed treehugger?

Whew, you just blew any claim to February 29th cerebral function, as I'm
sure several of us had already suspected.

jps