posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default We'll meet at Last!!!!

...appropriate. Since when has that word applied to Bobbie?

Katy... I'm kind of the "new kid on the block" here... so to speak.

I don't know CaptRob that well... much less if he truly exists...
although I suspect that he does in some form or the other.

For that matter some of the others/regulars have me some what
stymied as well... relative to being "sockpuppets" or whatever.

In spite of the mystique (for me at least) this web site is still a
fun and entertaining read.

Like Jonathan once said... "this is the wild wild west of the cruising
forums". I believe it... cause I have the time to view most of them
that are active... on a daily basis.

Best regards

Bill