posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default We'll meet at Last!!!!

wrote in message
ups.com...
...than for Scotty to drive that 18 wheeler around in NYC.

Many years ago I use to deliver produce to Hunts Point there in
NYC... which I had picked up on the West Coast.

Awkk! I used to run meat from Chicago to there in the 70s. What
a freaking hole!

I wouldn't even consider driving around that town... even in
a bobtail mode... and couldn't wait to get the heck out of

that
general area. I'm certain it's only worse now...

Manhattan isn't near as bad as Bronx / Brklyn area.

Accordingly... it would have been more appropriate for Rob
to make the transit.

Yes, common sense would dictate that, but then, look who we're
talking about.

Scotty