posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Default We'll meet at Last!!!!

wrote:
...than for Scotty to drive that 18 wheeler around in NYC.

Many years ago I use to deliver produce to Hunts Point there in
NYC... which I had picked up on the West Coast.

I wouldn't even consider driving around that town... even in
a bobtail mode... and couldn't wait to get the heck out of that
general area. I'm certain it's only worse now...

I'm assuming that Scotty was on a "run"... therefore in his
big rig.

Accordingly... it would have been more appropriate for Rob
to make the transit.

Hmmm... "If the mountain will not come to Muhammad..."

heh heh

Bill

Pertinent word the appropriate. Since when has that word
applied to Bobbie?