Doug Kanter

Default Affording Fuel

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:03:17 -0800, jps wrote:

Exxon, Chevron and Halliburton are having historically profitable
years.

Doe's this touch your brain at all?

i know my portfolio has done quite well in the oil sector.

You cannot deny them a profit, but it is obvious the oil company's are
fleecing us.

What's really interesting is that the price of gasoline has also
skyrocketed in Iraq.

What's it up to now? Two dimes per gallon?

If you think about it (and I know that can be a challenge), you'll realize
that the absolute price doesn't matter, considering the circumstances.