JohnH

Default Affording Fuel

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:54:07 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:45:46 -0500, DSK wrote:

Forgot to add, all the boats that have this 'best mileage at
higher speed' characteristic are all *light* and beamy. A
deep-vee hull is very rarely (if ever... I'm tempted to say
never) going to achieve this.

So there's a choice, lose the fillings from your teeth (NOYBY will be
happy to put them back), or lose your money. Personally I'll take the
deep-V thank you.

I will personally replace, without charge, any fillings that come loose
as the result of a bone-jarring boat ride.*

*PWC's excluded

I'm gonna cut out and save this 'coupon'.

Damn. Should have added the Canadian exclusion clause. ;-)

Now if you made it a fishing trip, I might be tempted to hit some rough
water!
--
'Til next time,

John H