posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

Default ant coax routing question

"RB" wrote in
:

Question is how the heck do I screw the ant onto the mount without the
coax cord getting twisted to the point of damage? Is the idea that the
coax will roll (twist) enough as I'm screwing the ant onto the base
that it won't damage something?

Solution....Take back Shakespeare's piece of crap with the unrepairable
coax in it and get the Metz 1/2 wave (no ground necessary) that has a
proper coax connector on the bottom of it so it can be REPAIRED.....

http://www.metzcommunication.com/manta6.htm
warrantied for life....

USCG uses Metz for a reason....(c;

When you swap boats, don't forget to take your Metz antenna with you for
your new boat. Let the new guy buy his OWN Metz....(c;

Problem solved....next problem.