Calif Bill

Default OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?

And you would be the one full of ****. You can be an engineer in most
states without registration. As a communications engineer, there is no
registration required in most states. Just can not call yourself
"Registered Engineer" "Professional Engineer" "Consulting Engineer".
"Software Engineer" is OK, "Electronics Engineer" is OK, etc. Seeing
asskissers response to burning no oil in normal operation, I would not use
him or his employer in any capacity for any civil engineering needs. Odd
that my Diploma says "Bachelors of Science in Engineering". Never been in
an engineering job in the computer world that required I get the PE.
Bill

"Peter Wedeles" wrote in message
.. .
Hey Joe in Canada we would say your full of **** !! What a suprise
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
So, what is it, JoeTechnician, are you a licensed engineer or not. You
have stated as follows:
First, that you WERE indeed, a licensed engineer in the states of
Florida and Georgia.
Then, you stated that you weren't a licensed engineer.
Then, you stated again, that you WERE licensed, but not as an
engineer.
Then you said that you weren't licensed, because you didn't NEED to
be.
Then you said you weren't licensed in Georgia.
Then you said you had reciprocity in Georgia.

Now, I ask, if you aren't licensed in Georgia, and you don't need to
be.....
WHAT to HELL is the reciprocity FOR???

JoeTechnician, you've flip-flopped all over the place. Hell, a decent
cable installer would have enough sense to know whether or not he was
licensed, whether he needed to be licensed, and what he was licensed
for.