RCE

Default Time for Moderation?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Why Snipper is so interested in a "charter" and a moderated newsgroup is
beyond reason. Is he hoping to get rid of those he doesn't like here and
attract naive newbies who might actually believe the b.s. he spews here?

That's my point to Skipper. I wanted to give him a chance to produce a
rec.boats "charter". There isn't one.

It is my understanding that in Usenet it is customary to vote on a change to
the group's charter to accomplish things like going from unmoderated to
moderated. Rec.boats has no official charter (that I know of) to vote for a
change of.

RCE