Skipper

Default Time for Moderation?

Harry Krause wrote:

There was some old copy that circulated through the newsgroup as robot
postings every few months. It was pretty much useless verbiage.

That was *not* the charter.

Why Snipper is so interested in a "charter" and a moderated newsgroup is
beyond reason. Is he hoping to get rid of those he doesn't like here and
attract naive newbies who might actually believe the b.s. he spews here?

Doubt seriously I would be voted one of the mods. However, I would like
to see this NG return to its former form. It would take some time, but
suspect the best would return. I also believe you'd be one of the better
contributors in a moderated rec.boats...but *on-topic* and issuing
minimal insults.

Honestly, Krause, wouldn't you prefer to take the high road and see the
forum restored to the usefulness it enjoyed in the past?

--
Skipper