Scott

Default Mercruiser i/o will not go into neutral

ok...took the idle down to 600rpm....seems to me what happens is that
if i throttle, then go back to no throttle, the arm ( for lack of
terminology) on the carburator does not go back down to its idle speed,
it stays in throttle position unless i push it back down with my finger
then it goes down to idle speed and stays there..Make sense?? like the
spring or something is not returning it to idle position unless it has
some "finger force".

With that said any suggestions?

Thanks again from a newbie to all of you. Carzy thread but I am
learning!